Topic

Line For Nexus Linelocs

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Line For Nexus Linelocs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

This cord:
    CORD
    is working well, for me, with the Nexus linelocs I recently ordered from Arowhead Equipment.

Terry Trimble

@socal-nomad

Locale: North San Diego county

Daryl,
    Is this cord soft hollow core ?Or is solid core feeling like most climbing cordage? The price is great for 300 feet. You pay more for 50 foot of sterling rope cord. I make climbing rope jewelry for friends and relatives. I ma thinking about selling some to local climbing shops.
    Thanks,
    Terry,

Daryl and Daryl
    BPL Member

@lyrad1

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth

Terry,

Here's a picture:

Cord

It has black braided thread on the outside and unbraided white thread on the inside. Don't know what you call this combo.

I don't know what either is made of or its breaking strength but it feels plenty strong for my needs.

It holds knots wonderfully and I have been using it for shoe laces, draw strings and lashing anything to anything.

It grips well in the linelocs in my living room testing but I haven't tried it with linelocs in the field.

I bought my rolls from Surplus Too in Seattle at 85 S Lander Seattle, WA 98134
    Tel: (206) 447-0117 FAX: (206) 447-0323. They sell it a dollar per roll cheaper than the company that makes it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools