Topic

Colorado Front Range Winter Backpacking

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Colorado Front Range Winter Backpacking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric Swab

@ericswab

Locale: Rockies

I am looking to do some weekend winter trips in the Comanche Peaks, Rocky Mountain National Park or Indian Peaks areas, live in Fort Collins. I have some trip ideas but nothing solid, have not winter camped before so would like to start off close to the parking lot and work up from there. If anyone is interested send me a message.

Eric

Jared Blank

@jblank4

Locale: Rockies

Eric,

Sent a pm to ya.

Jared

Jeremy G
    BPL Member

@gustafsj

Locale: Minnesota

I know this is an old post, but I’ll be in Fort Collins for the next week and would like to get out for an overnight trip somewhere in the area.  I went out for one night up in RMNP 4 years ago and really enjoyed it.  I would be going out probably Tuesday or Wednesday night.  Anybody have any good ideas on places to go?  I’d be open to a partner as well if someone wants to come with me.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools