Topic

The Holy Grail: An All-Purpose Electronic Device

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) The Holy Grail: An All-Purpose Electronic Device

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Mike In Socal
    BPL Member

@rcmike

Locale: California

This IS a good thread. I like looking back and reading speculative comments of what "the future" would bring. Here I am, typing this on my iPad and with my iPhone nearby remembering a conversation my dad and I had in the mid eighties. We were talking about how one day we would put a phone in our pocket just like we do with our wallets. We have come a long way. My profession gives me exposure to a broad range of technologies online. I am always the early adopter in my circle of friends and family. However, all that connectivity doesn't stop me from disconnecting when needed. I choose the time and place for using my tech.

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

However, all that connectivity doesn't stop me from disconnecting when needed. I choose the time and place for using my tech

Bravo! Excellent post.

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools