Topic

Appalachian Trail steam baking cook system

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition Appalachian Trail steam baking cook system

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wallace Hunter
    Spectator

@jeepingetowah

Locale: South Central

This system is what my wife, Annette and I have chosen for our thru-hike on the Appalachian trail in March 2011. It is a simple system that many have seen before. I have taken a lot from what I learned on this forum and other blogs, as well as youtube, and I mixed it all together. I just want to share in case others are testing their ideas and need help or direction.

Caldera Cone Ti Tri Sidewinder 1.3 baking system

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Wallace,
    Nice Demo. Thanks.

Who makes the silicone bowl?

Wallace Hunter
    Spectator

@jeepingetowah

Locale: South Central

For my purpose I used this specific bowl. If you have the same pot I do, you will need to cut a LITTLE BIT off of the top. I just cut off the first ring so that it would allow steam around the edges. I guess I should have mentioned that. I will try and throw in an annotation.

http://www.seatosummit.com/products/display/67

I just used the BOWL not the plate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools