Topic

MSR Evo Tour 22 Snowshoe

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MSR Evo Tour 22 Snowshoe

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

This is a newer Evo snowshoe (same features as the Evo Ascent $210), but with a quick release binding. Listed at $179, but I got them for 30% off – $126 at Altrec.

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

Good find, seems they're sold out now. Too bad, just what I was looking for. Is the binding the only difference between the two?

Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

Yes. I looked over reviews and comparisons. The only difference is the Ascent has heavy duty bindings. The new bindings need to be adjusted to your boot prior to putting them on; however, they are reportedly rugged enough for all but the most difficult of climbing. The Tours even come with a removable third strap that can go over you foot at the front of the ankle. Even at regular price ($180), they're $30 cheaper than the Ascent ($210).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools