Topic

Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Fly Creek UL2 for $240 at BackCountryEdge.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jedd Cheshier

@jeddcheshier

Locale: Midatlantic

Backcountryedge.com you can sign up for their free membership and get 12% off. They have Fly Creek UL2 on sale and with discount it comes out to $240. No tax or shipping unless PA resident.

Ken K

@thefatboy

Locale: St. Louis

Thanks for the post!

I'm in the market for a light, double-walled, freestanding tent. I created a BCE account, and sure enough, I can get the tent for just $240. But with the holidays and other bills this time of year, it's just not in the cards for another month.

So I'll sit here hoping they are still running this sale at the end of January (my 12% code is good through the end of March).

Warren Greer
    Spectator

@warrengreer

Locale: SoCal

Hmm, I'm at the website now and it's listed at the regular full retail price. I wonder what happened there? I like this tent and have had it in the back of my mind. And I'd like to see a deal like you mentioned. I fancy freestanding tents and this one is pretty cool at just over 2 lbs.

Edited for: I have a 20% off coupon, but it expired yesterday. Jedd, I guess that you were using the 20% off coupon and your 12% first-time buyer coupon to get to that price. I did not get that the first time around. Didn't mean to take the thread off course.

Jedd Cheshier

@jeddcheshier

Locale: Midatlantic

You need to sign up for an account, which is free. Then you will get member pricing, and an additional 12% discount. I just checked and the price is still there for me. I'm tempted to buy it, but I usually go with my wife and daughter during fair weather.

Warren Greer
    Spectator

@warrengreer

Locale: SoCal

OK, didn't know that either. Now I see the sale price. Thanks for the tip.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools