Topic

Campsaver 9361-TIME 20% AT CHECKOUT

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Campsaver 9361-TIME 20% AT CHECKOUT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Warren Crow
    BPL Member

@crowculbertson

Locale: Alabama

20% off with the coupon. I had been following the price of Ibex Zepher Long Johns and got them for ~$51.

Zachary Davies

@zackariahdavies

I could not get the code to work. Maybe only works once?

Warren Crow
    BPL Member

@crowculbertson

It is a conditional sale (select items) which is common. Their home page talks in small letters of the conditions.

Warren Crow
    BPL Member

@crowculbertson

My long johns were retail at $79.95. They were marked down to $63.95 then with the coupon I got it to $51. The fine print of conditions would suggest that I should not have gotten the discount. I wonder if they will reject the order.

I had problems with their web presence using Paypal. When I was passed from paypal back to Campsaver I was taken back to their main home (not logged in). I had to buy it with a regular credit card.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

I don't see it on their website…

Warren Crow
    BPL Member

@crowculbertson

On their home page under the primary discount ad

"20% off all regular priced in-stock items not valid on past purchases, backcountry skis and boots, mont-bell, marmot, evernew, montane, helle, patagonia products expires 1/3/11."

It does not seem to be a hyperlink.

Looks like I got the last Ibex Zepher Long John Medium. I went thru the process of applying to a large size and the coupon was working for that item.

Warren Crow
    BPL Member

@crowculbertson

I ran up to "checkout" on Thermarest Prolite Plus Small and Thermarest Neo Air Small and both items were supplied a 20% discount.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

the images weren't loading, had to clear my cache, oy vey.

thanks!

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

thanks

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Not much time left on this one…it expires at the end of today. I picked up some Dynafit bindings for a ski touring setup.

Mark Mathis
    Spectator

@78staff

Locale: NE Florida

Yeah this push me over the edge, picked up a Nimbus Meridian. Turns out to be a special order for the belt I wanted so will take about a week – they were very helpful on the phone and I still got the discount on the special order. First time I have used CS but will definitely shop them in the future. In fact, I made a second order for a bunch of misc items as well… :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools