Topic

UltraLite Guyline

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals UltraLite Guyline

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Gibson

@pgibson

Locale: SW Idaho

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a new part of Arrowhead Equipment, I am starting up a specialized guyline division. We are stocking a range of guylines sold in short sections. We will be adding more options to the line up as we get more of our on order stock in as well as some accessories to broaden the range of gear as well.

The new site is at http://www.ultralightguyline.webs.com

To start off I have a few lines on the site ranging from black reflective polyester to 1000 pound rated 1.8mm, along with a few others. In the spring we will be getting some great stakes in a couple color choices.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Paul

Arrowhead Equipment
    UltraLight Guyline

John West
    Spectator

@skyzo

Locale: Borah Gear

Nice, I'll probably be ordering some of that hi-vis orange line soon, done business with you before and enjoy the very reasonable shipping!

John Devitt
    BPL Member

@cabana

Locale: Colorado

+1

great guy to buy from and fast/reasonable shipping.

Regards,
    John

tyler marlow

@like-sisyphus

Locale: UTAH

Will you be offering a bearbag throw kit like you have on the Arrowhead.webs site?

Paul Gibson

@pgibson

Locale: SW Idaho

I mya consider doing the Bear Bag Kit at some point, but I would kind of like to keep most of the products separate for now, keeping UL Guyline focused on the longer sections of line versus AHE with the buy the foot options and the other products.

Paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools