Topic

get lost website

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web get lost website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve S

@idahosteve

Locale: Idaho

I've taken the plunge and put a website together to support a guidebook I wrote a couple of years back. As I started to put it together, I couldn't help but slide off on a few tangents, one being my transition to UL hiking, another dropping in my trip reports, and links to recreational articles and stuff that I do for the local press.

Its still under construction, obviously, but wanted to embrace any feedback as we all seem to dig around and find nuggets in the outdoor community. Thanks for taking a look at the site

steve

http://www.getlostoffroad.com

Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I've bookmarked the site to look at when I get a little more time, but just wanted to say thanks for putting out information about the Owyhee area. I'm in Portland and the Owyhee is definitely somewhere on my to-see list!

Steve S

@idahosteve

Locale: Idaho

Any time you need some info on the area, make sure to contact me. I'd be glad to help out! I live right at its edge, can see it from my window as I type this! We are looking at a superb water year, the canyons should be awesome this spring!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools