Topic

Christmas GooseFeet Giveaway

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Christmas GooseFeet Giveaway

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

i want to compliment ben on his giveaway … there are a lot of companies out there that "give away" gear to sponsored climbers, famous people or just to get their brand on TV/mags

for a small single person cottage manufacturer to do so and to normal people is most generous in these economic times

Weiyi Wang
    Spectator

@wwyjedi

Locale: mid

Even I did not win a pair for my wife, I want to thank Ben for being generous and making others happy. I will buy my wife a pair when I got a real job and making real money.

B Phan
    Spectator

@grltrvlr

Thank you, Ben, and thanks to this community! I hope my mom doesn't try to put these on my dad's feet…

Here's a picture of my mom wearing these:
    my mom's goosefeet

She insisted on the picture including the hem of the giant shawl she was wearing. And right after I took this picture, she tried to put the socks on my dad's feet.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools