Topic

EB FA box of chocolates

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals EB FA box of chocolates

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

different deal for every day till xmas … u never know what yr gonna get ….

http://www.eddiebauer.com/EB/12-Days-of-Gifts/index.cat?cm_mmc=facebook-_-fa-_-12days-_-link_day1

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I have two of last year's Cloud Layer 1/4 zip fleeces that I like, so I went to EB over lunch to buy another one or two. Seems the changes are more than cosmetic- cut has changed a fair bit, having gone in a more casual direction.

1. Arms are baggier, less fitted; don't seem to move with me as well.
    2. Significantly shorter torso for the same size; the tall size wasn't as long as my non-tall from last year.
    3, The fleece used seems lighter weight, less tense, looser weave; looks more prone to pilling, though obviously looks may be deceiving. :P
    4. Seam style has changed, don't recall seam type names. Flat on the inside, but the
    thread is all visible from the outside.
    5. Pocket is a lot smaller- seems more of decoration than anything else.

I left without buying another. A bummer, as I like the two I have, but certainly not the end of the world. OK, I'm done picking nits! :)

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

well thanks. i got home today and was sad to see that the Larges were all sold :(

then i read your post and was a bit relieved. i am a bit anxious though to see what else they have going on the next 12 days

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

Sweaters (not to be confused with down sweaters) are half off tomorrow. From what the salesperson told me today, there are no more first ascent goodies on the 12 day list. =(

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Not related to this promo, but when I went in today I saw that they had the BC-100 shell on sale for 50% off- which would be $65 IIRC, at least if it's 50% off the current price of $129. Great deal for what you get- don't usually get waterproof zippers on a $130 shell, let alone $65…

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

the eddie bauer madness starts again …

lets all hope its as good as the last time … that was epic … where else could you get 800 fill down sweater for $50 with no questions asked warranty?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools