Topic

Mora Knives

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Mora Knives

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Antig

@antig

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Hi Jim,

Yes I can :)

Send me a PM anytime when ready.

Hikin’ Jim
    BPL Member

@hikin_jim

Locale: Orange County, CA, USA

PM Sent.

HJ

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

Brett,

Speak for yourself, I'm still into the "uber expensive semi custom"s and the more uberer(?) expensive customs. ;)

Which actually don't always have to be much more expensive, but I'll save the secret knifemakers with top quality cheap blades for myself so you guys don't drive up my prices!

I've used and abused a few moras in my time, but as good a value as they may be, they just don't last long enough for me, and I prefer a convex grind. That being said, they can't be beat on a "for the money" scale in most cases. Although if you compare them to the few options out there with "no questions asked" warranty, and you find yourself having broken 5 or 6 decent Moras, that may no longer be the case.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools