Topic

Cuben Fiber Tents

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cuben Fiber Tents

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John Stultz

@wayoutthere

I have two Cuben Fiber tents that we made up as prototypes to a new tent model that we are now offering. (The two tents differ slightly from each other since they were prototypes before the final production model.)

The tents are made from .51 oz cuben fiber and weigh about 5.5 oz each. They both sleep one person with extra room for a dog, lots of gear, or an additional small person (like a child). They are asymmetrical design to give plenty of space over your head when sleeping and enough peak height to sit up. The peak is about 44" and the footprint is about 38" x 90".
    Cub DenCub Den side view

We are selling each one for $110 (includes shipping in the US). There is a no questions asked return policy, plus free shipping back (from the US) if you are not happy with the tent.

If you are interested, then you can email us at [email protected] or contact us through our website at http://www.bearpawtents.com/contact.php

(Please note: I hope that this ad doesn't violate the rules of backpackinglight.com If it does, then I apologize and will be happy to have it removed ASAP.)

John at BearPaw Tents

Michael Schwartz
    BPL Member

@greenwalk

Locale: PA & Ireland

email sent. Mike

Weiyi Wang
    Spectator

@wwyjedi

Locale: mid

email sent.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Eight times (posting) a charm ; )

John Stultz

@wayoutthere

I tried to edit the thread and it kept on repeating the thread. I don't know what happened. It should of just edited the original thread. I hope the editor will delete the previous threads.

Sorry,
    John

John Stultz

@wayoutthere

The 42" x 90" cuben tent has been sold. The 38" x 90" is still available.

Thanks,
    John

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I'm guessing that you were clicking the Back button, going back to the new thread page, making your edits and posting again. No worries!

John Stultz

@wayoutthere

Yes, you are right. I use the back button. I know better not to do it that way.

Both of the cuben tents are sold.

Thanks everyone who was interested.

John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools