Topic

SuperUltraLight Favorites Gear List 2006

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable SuperUltraLight Favorites Gear List 2006

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cat Jasins
    BPL Member

@catjasins

Companion forum thread to:

SuperUltraLight Favorites Gear List 2006

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

And most inspiring!

However, given that the gear list is comprised of “examples of brands and models/styles… listed for reference only” — may I suggest that you choose currently-available items whenever possible? Or if a discontinued piece still shines above all the rest, then suggest “close seconds” that are available for sale. Both the GoLite Helios wind jacket and the GoLite Snow warm hat, for examples, are by and large no longer available for sale.

F. Thomas Matica

@ftm1776

Locale: Vancouver, WA

I am new to Backingpacking light. I'm having a great time reading all this gear stuff. My thought is: I wonder if anyone puts a cost on their favorite gear list???
    Has anyone dreamed up their "ultimate wish" gear list and put a price on it?? Of course, with cost not being a deterent. This might be a fun and enlightening exercise.
    Thomas Matica
    Vancouver, WA

Jason Klass
    BPL Member

@jasonklass

Locale: Colorado

Hey Thomas, get your OWN avatar! ;)

Frank Perkins

@fperkins

Locale: North East

I have the weight and also the cost of most of the items on my gear list. I only need about 800 bucks to shave 5lbs off my current gear list ;-)

My Gear list

Anonymous
    Inactive

Frank,

Dont you remember the old saying: Less is More…

F. Thomas Matica

@ftm1776

Locale: Vancouver, WA

This is a temp. Only till I come up with something more suitable. AUM !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools