Topic

Fenix L0D $23.05 @ REI Outlet – Free Shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Fenix L0D $23.05 @ REI Outlet – Free Shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Yasuda
    BPL Member

@highzoot

Locale: Idaho

Hey All,

I know the Fenix L0D is a favorite flashlight for many folks on BPL. REI Outlet has them on sale right now for $32.93, but if you use the 30% off coupon that's listed on the site, the price drops down to $23.05. They ship free to your local REI store, so all-in-all it's about the lowest price I've seen out there. I did a Google shopping search and the next lowest price I found was $33. You will have to pay sales tax, if applicable in your state.

I already have an L0D, but at this price I figured I'd either use it or give it to someone who's been nice for Christmas.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

LED said to be Luxeon and not Cree, if that matters.

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

whats the difference?

David Yasuda
    BPL Member

@highzoot

Ah, that could explain the close-out price. I'll compare the two when I receive the Luxeon model.

David Yasuda
    BPL Member

@highzoot

Ike, there are differences in performance between the two. Generally, it's held that the Cree is a better LED unit due to output and efficiency.

If you feel like geeking out, you can read more here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=168338

Hammock Hanger
    BPL Member

@travelpro

REI is sold out of the LOD's.

FYI, if you had one in your Cart from a previous visit and try to checkout, you will receive an error message saying it is sold out & REI has removed it from your cart.

Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

A very nice ultralight inexpensive light. $9 with the rei coupon. i use it on every camping trip and 10 lumens is plenty of light to see the trail when traveling at night. the battery life is fantastic. i used it on an all night climb of longs peak and it still was plenty bright afterwards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools