Topic

REI Super Clearance

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI Super Clearance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Drew Davis
    BPL Member

@drewnc2005

Locale: Denver, CO

It’s that time again…I looked around on the site and didn’t see anything spectacular, but you never know. I did see some women’s windshirts and stuff on the outlet site that were killer deals, but not much other than that.

ian wright

@ianwright

Locale: Photo - Mt Everest - 1980

I love REI but the last time I bought something on sale I found out after I received it that a new model came out which was so much better and worth the extra cash. Silly me. Never have used to one I bought either !!!!

Joseph Rothstein

@joe_r

The REI Roadster UL solo tent is $45.

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

If you go to the outlet side of REI, the footprint is about $5– I got one for a ground sheet. The tent is 32″x82″ so the footprint should be close to that size. I haven’t recived this one yet so I don’t have a weight. I made a similar purchase last year from Campmor and ended up with a tough 6oz. footprint. $5 isn’t bad for a nice peice of coated nylon with finished edges.

Lopping off the extra straps and hardware can take a couple ounces off. I left enough strap on the corners to make a loop for staking or hanging.

Lorraine Pace

@sowthefrikan

Used it as my solo shelter for several years before I discovered Henry Shires tarptents. The REI Roadster performed very well in weather. There is some bunching of the tent floor around the central pole but its held up without wear. REI’s price makes it a real steal.

Maia Averett

@maiathebee

I got a women’s Marmot Precip jacket for $35 at the store in Berkeley. Not bad!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools