Topic

BPL customer support not good.!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support User Test Forum BPL customer support not good.!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kim Skaarup

@skaarup

Locale: Cold, wet and windy Scandinavia

Hello.
    I have been a long time customer, but now yoy just made a small mistake and sent me an Ursalite insteed og Gyuline, but you dont answer my emails and your faxmashine does not answer incoming calls.

DONT GO LITE ON CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Best regards
    KIm Skaarup
    Order # 33450

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Kim and others:

I’m very sorry for the delay. We are moving our office/warehouse this month to a new location. Our fax line, which also has the DSL port that runs our customer support receiving server, was disconnected and we didn’t even know (we call this “the joy of being a Qwest customer”).

So, please hang tight while this is resolved, which should happen by the end of this weekend.

Thanks,
    Ryan Jordan

Kim Skaarup

@skaarup

Locale: Cold, wet and windy Scandinavia

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for your quick answer.
    Thats the same everywhere, also here in Denmark/Europe.
    When I moved my company 4 years ago, I started 3 month earlier with the phonecompany/internetprovider. :-)
    To move the production, sales and officefacilities didnt cause as big a problem as the communicationsystems.
    These companies actually lives of providing ways of communication. ?? Belive it or not.

Anyway just relax about the small mistake in the last delivery to me. I ll remind you later, when you are installed in your new location.

It looks that BPL are gaining more and more success. Thats nice to follow even on a great distance. Thats the beauty of The Internet. Your just around the corner. :-)

Take care out there.

Best regards

Kim Skaarup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools