Topic

Trail Designs – Outstanding Customer Service

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Trail Designs – Outstanding Customer Service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason Teckam

@jasont

Locale: Upper Midwest

Hey Everyone,

Just taking a minute to acknowledge Rand Lindsly at Trail Designs. I emailed them with a question on the Caldera Cone specific to my new GSI minimalist solo mug/pot.

Rand got back to me within a day or two of my email to the company and stated they they did not have a cone for that pot but upon receiving my email he had ordered one and would get back to me once it was received.

Upon receipt of the mug he stated they would have to design / make a cone for that piece due to the way the mug is made (lack of lip at the top) and he offered to do this for me in either the traditional or ti-tri model.

Unfortunately, in the meantime, I was gifted a cone set-up with a snowpeak mug.

This is the kind of customer service that will most definitely cause me to check out their line of gear prior to going anywhere else.

Thanks to Rand for the great customer service experience!

Jason

Lynn Tramper

@retropump

Locale: The Antipodes of La Coruna

I have not dealt with a more creative, accommodating and responsive team of folks than at Trail Designs (and AGG). They get my vote for top UL designers and suppliers of UL cooking gear.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools