Topic

Proposal for new forum

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Proposal for new forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

I think it could be a useful addition to the website, though would probably be a less used forum.

It's easy to see why BPL can't add topics willy-nilly, so why not be democratic about it?

You could have some sort of voting session for members on the addition of forums, and/or a vote on eliminating the least used forum when a new one is added.

Of course, this takes manpower. And ultimately, this is still a private site–meaning it's not owned by public shareholders. I'm of the opinion BPL should either dictate its own business decisions, or bring a democratic vote to the members.

Either way, I'm still waiting for a signed Absaroka pack and a Tenkara Hane from Ryan Jordan himself for my birthday. So there.

EDIT:
    Dear Santa,
    After posting, can we PLEASE be redirected to the last post of the forum, which would be our own, instead of the first post?

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools