Topic

San Diego Hikers

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips San Diego Hikers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nate Powell

@powell1nj

Locale: North Carolina

Howdy all. My brother just moved to San Diego and is looking to meet folks who like to get outdoors. Let me know if you've got any trips coming up that are open to everyone. Thanks and happy hiking.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

I just hiked in the Lagunas this weekend. I'd like to hike just north or south of there next weekend. It'll be roughly 30 miles either way.

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

Me and about 3 friend's are going out on Thanksgiving weekend Fri.-Sun up to Jenny Lakes in Kings Canyon, you're more than welcome to go, warning it may get cold or even a little snow, elevation around 9,000 ft and about 6 miles one way.

Timothy Sexton

@tijos1

The Outdoors Club at SDSU is open to anyone who wishes to participate. The Outdoors club offers an outing just about every weekend and you are more than welcome to join. There is no cost of joining the club, and you pay your own way when we go on trips.
    To check out the Outdoors club visit our facebook account by typing in "Outdoors Club SDSU" into a google search.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

Hey Tim! I've been meaning to email you. Karen and I have been talking about you. Hopefully I see you out on the trail soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools