Topic

Triple Rewards @ Moosejaw! (30% off, good on WM)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Triple Rewards @ Moosejaw! (30% off, good on WM)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stephan Doyle

@stephancal

For details, see: http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/content_lp-3x-rewards-details____

Good through 10/24.

Good on Western Mountaineering products. Exceptions are gift cards, Patagonia, and Marmot.

No tax outside MI, IL.

K. S.

@bwalt822

Another bonus to this sale is that you only have to spend $666 (or a little less if you write some reviews) instead of 2 grand to get the Everest bonus which means 20% all next year (or 40% if you save your big purchases until the same sale next year)

Lucky for me I need a warmer WM bag and my wife wanted a nice 8oz ice axe.

Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I looked into that and the Everest level deal or what ever it is called doesn't apply to these promos. It says in the fine print that if you are in the Everest club you can't apply the 30% extra deal. Too bad

Cheers,
    Brendan

Stephan Doyle

@stephancal

You're reading it wrong.

The altitude bonuses are not tripled. So you get triple rewards, plus your typical altitude bonus (not tripled). So if you have a 50% bonus, you get (10% x 3 for the code + 5% from your bonus for a total of 35% back on regular-priced items).

If you're confused, try adding items to your cart. Moosejaw will do all the calculating for you.

Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

awesome, thanks for the clarification mate.

Brendan

Dug Shelby

@pittsburgh

Locale: Bay Area

Ran across this thread, and started busting up over your profile pic…AWESOME!

Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

tough to beat a Torres del Paine sunrise : )

Dug Shelby

@pittsburgh

Locale: Bay Area

Well, you added the perfect touch to it! Cheers!

K. S.

@bwalt822

Yeah your high altitude bonus isn't tripled but the amount you have to spend to get it for next year is cut by a third for the rest of the day until the sale is over.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools