Topic

Lands End Down Jacket

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Lands End Down Jacket

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Elbare
    BPL Member

@jelbare

Locale: Florida

For the budget conscious, here is a pretty good deal: 40% off Lands End 700 fill down jacket — now $60.

http://tinyurl.com/2ujplqe

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

I could not see any weight listed for that down jacket.

–B.G.–

Erik Danielsen
    BPL Member

@er1kksen

Locale: The Western Door

I'm wearing a women's small as I type this (they were out of men's smalls) and it weighs around 11 oz based on comparisons with items of known weight (I still have to get a scale). Others have reported weights of 12-14 oz. for larger sizes. It's quite warm and well made, so if you can get one for 50 or less (the one I bought was marked down to $40 when I first saw it but went up to $50 before my paycheck came in… such is life) I'd say it's well worth it.

Robert Coleman

@jbo_c

I got a similar one, but I really thought the fill was higher quality. Only paid $49 a few weeks ago. Allegedly rated to -20. I can't confirm that, but I'll never need to know. In fact, I'll probably never really need it, but I figured for $49 how could I go wrong.

Mine weighs in at 432gm right out of the bag(Men's Lg). Several grams to be removed if desired.

Jbo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools