Topic

Patagonia Down Sweater Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Patagonia Down Sweater Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

Companion forum thread to:

Patagonia Down Sweater Review

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

gimme an EB downlight anyday

cheaper even at full price, warmer, more fill, more loft

and we arent even talking about coupons and sale yet … lol

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

my wife and I both have Pat down sweaters- very well constructed, full featured, DWR is very good, but still pretty light

I've since gotten a MB ex light that I use for summer trips (right at 1/2 the weight) and will probably get one for my wife as well- but for shoulder seasons and winter trips the Patagonia sweater will be the one that gets packed

Kathy A Handyside
    BPL Member

@earlymusicus

Locale: Southeastern Michigan

Janet – This is a really nice-looking jacket and for day hikes I think it will work really well. And I thank you SO much for bringing up the sizing issue. That's been my gripe of all these manufacturers who produce women's versions of outdoor clothing, because they seem to think outdoorswomen shouldn't be any larger than a size 12 or 14. Well, excuse me for the genes I carry! Why is it that MEN'S outdoors clothing comes in sizes to accommodate men, no longer how large they are, but we women are relegated to just a few sizes? I'm tired of trying to beat my body into a size that will satisfy these stupid manufacturers! However, I do commend Patagonia, because they seem to realize that women do come larger and they have a line of plus-sizes – not as large a line as I'd like – but at least it's something.

Kathy A Handyside
    BPL Member

@earlymusicus

Locale: Southeastern Michigan

Oops! A sentence in my posting should have read, "…no matter how large…", not "…no longer…". As you can see, this subject gets me riled! LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools