Topic

MLD Hipbelt Question

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) MLD Hipbelt Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Stenberg
    BPL Member

@dstenberg1

Locale: South

I am having trouble comparing the hipbelts on the Prophet and Exodus packs. I found the specs for the Exodus' hipbelt but not the Prophet. Does anyone know the differences? Are they the same size? Prophet specs?

Thanks!

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Prophet and Exodus standard waist belts are the same.

The Ark is larger- The padded wing is 1" longer and 3/4" taller and uses the wider 1.5" webbing and buckle.

Some customers ask for the larger Ark belt on the Prophet/Exodus packs and that is no charge but is custom non returnable.

The Burn comes with smaller and unpadded waist belt wings- we can also add the Exodus size waist belt wings to the Burn- that is +$30 and custom non returnable.

David Stenberg
    BPL Member

@dstenberg1

Locale: South

Thank you Ron for posting on the forum. Thanks for giving me the exact answer to my question. About to place an order.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools