Topic

Rain Mitts

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Rain Mitts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robin McKay
    Spectator

@rlmckay

Locale: Wanaka NZ

I want to purchase some WATERPROOF rain mits to go over my OR gloves – want something light weight. Any suggestions?

Ron Bell
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Hey Robin, Send me your address and I will send you a pair of proto eVent rain mitts. -Just working on some SUL rain mitt ideas. At 1oz now. You could test them for me. Send to [email protected].

Aaron Granda
    BPL Member

@throckmorton

Should I send my address immediately if not soon too? Man,those sound cool. I’m really anxious to find out more on the event Spirit shelter. Any word on price/specs yet?

Ron Bell
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Thanks to all who wrote. I selected a few testors covering both world hemispheres to get a time condensed seasonal view. No new testors needed. Thanks. -Hope to get the mitts up for sale in 4-5 weeks. -No other info avialable right now.

Al Shaver
    BPL Member

@al_t-tude

Locale: High Sierra and CA Central Coast

Ron, Thanks for filling the void. Since the old OR mitts went away there hasn’t been anything comparable as light. At 2.8 oz my OR Talus mitts are overweight but still are useful tools so, of course, OR promptly discontinued them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!