Topic

Bear Paw Tents Sil Canopy Tent 1 (close out)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Bear Paw Tents Sil Canopy Tent 1 (close out)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Just saw this on ebay from Bear Paw (sorry if someone else already posted this):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silnylon-Canopy-Tent-1-Bear-Paw-Tents-close-out-/390237103440?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5adbf1a550#ht_821wt_930

It says 2 left at $55.00

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

i got them to add a mesh door to my utopia 2…excellent work. they are the real deal as far as i am concerned. they also add mesh to the bottom of a lot of shangri la's. i was very happy with the mod they did for me and owner was always available if i had any questions.

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Thanks for the heads up, Steven!

I was looking for a deal on a 1-2 person tarp to replacing something much larger than I needed. I got the Sil Canopy 1 w/ vestibule ($65 shipped), and it came yesterday. It's been raining non-stop the last two days here, so I haven't had the chance to set it up but will be doing so when it lets off.

Quality is good, and I'm impressed at the level of reinforcement at the tie off points and where you stick your trekking poles. As a bonus, it was seam sealed for free- a really great deal, all told.

Matthew Perry
    BPL Member

@bigfoot2

Locale: Hammock-NOT Tarptent!

I'll chime in on John's (BearPaw tents) work. Very professional and meticulous with a super reasonable price to boot. I highly recommend his products!

BF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools