Topic

Cheep small dropper bottles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Cheep small dropper bottles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Fosse

@magillagorilla

Locale: Southwest Ohio

I came across these 3ml droppers at a vendor I order from frequently. It's a site that sells supplies for electronic cigarettes. The point is that they have a lot of bottles in various sizes.

The 3ml ones are 2 grams and have a nice wide opening, wider than the sweet breath droppers I usually use. They are 55 cents. Orders over $20 ship free CONUS

https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=244&zenid=b7b4osjqi7umshdg0sdoetqn80

I forgot to add, my motivation for finding empty droppers was that I could never get the mint smell/taste out of the sweet breath bottles. Once I was stupid enough to put eye drops in one. Minty fresh eyeball does not feel good.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools