Topic

gram/ounce scale $15 shipped

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals gram/ounce scale $15 shipped

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

Ozeri via Amazon.com offers the Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale in Stylish Black, model no. ZK12-B, for $25. Add it to your cart and it falls to $15 at final checkout.

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

it is not showing up at 15 but $25

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

nope, as stated above, it will drop to $15 when you add it to your cart before final checkout. free shipping also.

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Locale: NEO

For hanging your pack you can try this scale for $6.99 shipped at meritline. For smaller stuff I have a Myweigh Triton T2 and a 7001DX. Myweigh makes extremely nice scales for the $.

Philip Trivitt

@ptriv

at the final checkout it went down to 15 w/free shipping
    thanks

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

Maybe better model available for the same price
    Ozeri Touch [amazon.com], add to cart, final price = $15 shipped

Ultra Thin and [amazon.com] add to cart, final price = $15 shipped
    http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Digital-Kitchen-Nutrition-Stainless/dp/B002UEZ2FC/ref=sr_1_5?tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1282781994&sr=1-5&prv=slickdeals&cur=forums&ses=

Pro Digital Kitchen Scale [amazon.com] add to cart, final price = $15 shipped

Philip Maynard
    Spectator

@autoxfil

I tried the two above – they are $20 and $25 shipped. They have a cooler design, but are 0.1oz instead of 0.05 (although still 1g, and either precision is plenty for me), and the raised tray of the $15 scale looks better for bulky items that will hang off.

Thanks for the link, $15 shipped for a gram scale is pretty solid. I'll try to remember and report back when I get it.

Ben Egan

@benjammin21

Locale: The Grid, Brooklyn

Just want to update that I just placed my order and the price was 25 flat. I believe the sale is over.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools