Topic

Wickers Expedition Weight Comfortrel tops & bottoms

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Wickers Expedition Weight Comfortrel tops & bottoms

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I was working on my clothing spreadsheet this morning and looked over a pair of long johns I picked up. I ran the RN number through the FTC database to find they are made by Wickers as "Expedition Weight Comfortrel."

This stuff is near identical to Power Stretch, which I like very much, *except* for the price. Great for sleeping, cold weather mid layers, or under your rain gear in all-day cold drizzle.

I did a search on the Wickers and found seconds on Sierra Trading Post for $16-$20 each depending on type and features. That's about 25% of what Power Stretch stuff goes for.

The expedition weight bottoms I have are 8.6oz for men's XL size.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

pretty sure this brand was highlighted in recent backpacker mag as a good baselayer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools