Topic

bear paw 10×9 tarp

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) bear paw 10×9 tarp

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bruce Thibeault
    BPL Member

@brucetbo

Locale: New England

i just bought one of these tarps http://www.bearpawtents.com/109tarp.html and am concerned about about the lack of reinforcement at the tie-outs. Does anyone here have any experience with bear paw products?

S Long
    BPL Member

@izeloz

Locale: Wasatch

John from Bear Paw is awesome. If you have any problems whatsoever I am sure he will take care of you. I have a couple of his products and am impressed and happy with them.

Bruce Thibeault
    BPL Member

@brucetbo

Locale: New England

thanks for the info. after reading your reply i sent him an email outlining my concerns. he responded very quickly and i couldnt be happier with the outcome. outstanding service

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I hear they are good tarps but I dont know

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bear Paw provided a slightly customized inner bug tent to use with a couple of my floorless shelters within a few days of the order and at good price. John is very easy to work with and the quality of the tent is without flaw.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools