Topic

Backpacking Light Vapr Bivy Sack

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Backpacking Light Vapr Bivy Sack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim Cheek
    BPL Member

@hikerfan4sure

The new pack is now slated for August, but the bivy still shows June.

Do you have a better sense now when the bivy will be ready for sale and shipping?

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

A long time ago I was interested in this piece of gear. I found it funny that the name even includes a reference to vapor -ware :)

Tim Cheek
    BPL Member

@hikerfan4sure

Good point, Nick.

I hadn't picked up on the irony.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Our Cocoon clothing, sleeping quilt, and bivy sack are all in the manufacturing process at this time.

I can only apologize so many times for the slowness of this process, but I will do so again as it pains me to keep people waiting.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

We have word from our factory and assuming no customs delays these products will become available within the next two weeks. Lifetime members will have first dibs, followed by members, and the general public.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools