Topic

Inventory Reduction Sale + 20% OFF

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Inventory Reduction Sale + 20% OFF

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I am looking to re-design/re-organize my website to reflect our manufacturing only image. In order to do so, I need to blowout the remainder of my inventory including what's left of my cuben cordtop dry bags. I have dramatically reduced all the prices and I will give an additional 20% off if you use the coupon code "AllGone". The coupon code will end Sunday August 1st. As always orders over $50 ship free.

Monday August 2nd, we plan to start taking orders for all our new products :)

Cheers,
    Lawson

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

missed it- next time :)

Angelo R.
    Spectator

@zalmen_mlotek

Locale: Northwest CT

I am looking forward to seeing your tarps.

Pieter Kaufman

@pieter

Lawson,

I tried repeatedly to place orders, in various combinations, and checked the accuracy of my information many times, and all transactions were rejected, citing some sort of PayPal error. I sent your contact info an email with details. Please see that for details.

Thanks!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Pieter,

Check your email.

Cheers,
    Lawson

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

The sale has been extended to 8/05 since there is still some merchandise left. In addition to the 20% off coupon "ALLGONE" I reduced the sale prices even further so I could get rid of all remaining merchandise.

Thanks for your business!
    Lawson

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools