Topic

$10 Free Money @ Sierra Trading Post for New Customers (or E-mail/Payment Method)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals $10 Free Money @ Sierra Trading Post for New Customers (or E-mail/Payment Method)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

–Update: $30 minimum purchase now required–

So, it's not exactly a hidden offer. STP has a referral program that says they'll give your friends $10 to spend at the store and once they place their first order, STP will send you a $10 gift card.

I'm struggling a bit right now (college expenses are outrageous these days) and could use some new stuff (shirts, socks, shoes, winter boots). So, if you'd like $10 to spend at the store and help me out at the same time, message me the email account you'd like to use (or post it here) and I will send you the offer.

Also, in case you don't know STP, offers free shipping if you get their riddles right. I have the latest answer if you'd like that… saves another $6-10.

Derek Kind
    BPL Member

@berethorn

Great deal, thank you. :-)

Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

You're welcome. And, assuming it worked out for you, thank you Derek!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools