Topic

Cuben Fiber Stuff Sack Style Drybags

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cuben Fiber Stuff Sack Style Drybags

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hello Everyone,

I have a new stock of cuben fiber stuff sack style dry bags built and ready to ship. These were built using the standard grey color cuben fiber with a piece of 2mm cord and a tiny cord lock up top. They are 100% bonded and the top can be pulled really tight but are not submersion proof dry bags. They work great for keeping the weather out of your gear and will work perfect for 95% of your outings, but I don't recommend using them boating, kayaking or river rafting.

In addition to the stuff sacks I built a tent stake sack that is 3" x 8" and weighs about 5 grams. The introductory price is $7.95 so they shouldn't last too long.

More info is on my website so check them out. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Mountainfitter.com

stuff sacks

A grommet is used to keep things strong and clean looking

detail

Detail of how tight you can snug the top making the bags completely rain-proof.

top detail

obx hiker
    BPL Member

@obxer

Love my black roll-top drybags. Very well-made.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I just added a new photo of the top tightened all the way down showing how they won't let the weather in.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools