Topic

Montane Air Jacket + Pants

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Montane Air Jacket + Pants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The new Montane Air Jacket + Pants in eVent looks promising. (But) The jacket look very similar to the Montane Hydra-lite in design? Could anyone confirm if the hood is equally small or made with more room on the Air Jacket? I’m hoping for a larger hood if I’m to place an order.

/Moe

Anonymous
    Jon Solomon
    BPL Member

@areality

Locale: Lyon/Taipei

I haven’t tried the Hydralite, but I do have the Air jacket, and it seems to have exactly the same hood design. It’s attractive for the way it rolls away into the collar when not in use (secured by hook and loop), has some adjustability, and has a wire peaked brim, but the volume is tight.

Colin Thomas

@fullofadventure

I do not know about the hood but you can see some info and a nice pic at this link.

http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/3146/v/1/sp/

Anonymous

Thanks Jon. I have the Montane Hydralite jacket and it is ok, but I wish for more breathability and a larger hood that have room for a helmet and movement left/right. I’ll pass on the eVent Montane for now then.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools