Topic

Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chad Helmke
    BPL Member

@the-gear-recycler

Locale: High Rockies

There's a like new Gunmetal colored UL Down inner on geartrade for $95 including shipping. Sweet fleece replacement and good price. Good luck!

Daniel Fosse

@magillagorilla

Locale: Southwest Ohio

Where is geartrade? I don't see it here in the gearswap thread.

Scott Smith

@trailrider

Seems to be gone.

Frank Steele

@knarfster

Locale: Arizona

Because I bought it!

With geartrade it helps to go back and check every now and then. if someone places the item in their cart and doesn't complete the purchase it goes back on the market after some specified time.

Jay Campbell

@gohawks

Locale: SE Iowa

I've purchased a fair amount on gear trade. They have some great deals, especially from backcountry.com on stuff that is essentially new.

However, it is quite possibly the worst designed website ever. The search function sucks, its difficult to find things and sort. I find it an aboslute pain to find clothing items because there are so many and the drill down tools are absolutely atrocious.

I would buy a lot more if they'd put a solid effort into their site design and functionality.

Dont Wantto

@longhiker

buying and selling is a nightmare on that stupid website..

you can't search and find anything when you buy.

you can't search and find your own posting when you sell. you email them and they say "sorry it doesn't show up on a search but don't worry, most people find stuff by browsing the menus." Yeah right!! Because the search doesn't work!!

Chad Helmke
    BPL Member

@the-gear-recycler

Locale: High Rockies

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the geartrade search sucks. I've found the best way to actually find what you're looking for is to go to their "advanced search" (yeah, right), click select brand, type what you're looking for and click lookup, then select the correctly spelled and capitalized brand and search for that. Why you can type in the exact same thing in the search box and then do the protracted advanced search and not find the same number of items is beyond me…but they do have some good stuff from time to time.

Much easier to buy than sell for sure. Glad a fellow BPLer got the UL Down. Frank's kind of the geartrade fiend though…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools