Topic

Aloksac weight….

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James Byrnes
    Spectator

@backfeets1

Locale: Midwest.... Missouri

I bought Alocsac 19×20 inch oder proof ect. stated weight is less than an oz my scale ranges from 1.44 to 1.58 oz each. Just a warning. Bought from Campmor.

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

I bought from bpl, and the states weight was 14-15g less than the actual weight as well. I bought the largest one, on two different scales it game up as 40g each, i would not have bought these if i knew they were that much heavier than my current dry bags.

Daniel Fosse

@magillagorilla

Locale: Southwest Ohio

I just got a set of the Outdoor Research Dry Ditty Bags at Wallmart for $10. They must have been priced wrong. Looks like the street price for the same set of 3 is like $27. The 9x9in is about 1oz. The 5×5 is .8oz on my scale. Not as light as some plastic bags but more durable and for $10 it seemed like a good deal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools