Topic

Snow Peak Sale (Maybe?)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Snow Peak Sale (Maybe?)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ben Corner
    Spectator

@ultimatekiwi

Giltman.com lists a Snow Peak sale starting tomorrow (Tuesday the 22nd) at 9AM Pacific Time, for members only.

I read through the evasive description they posted, and I'm not sure if they're going to have anything of interest to us here at BPL, or if they'll mainly sell the more lesiure/carcamping-oriented (heavy) line of Snow Peak products. Thought I'd give people a heads up just in case.

Here's my invitation link if you need it: http://www.gilt.com/invite/ultimatekiwi
    If you end up buying something from them, I'd get an account credit :)

Ben Corner
    Spectator

@ultimatekiwi

There's one Ti cookset for sale:

Titanium Cook Set, 3 pieces:
    *3-piece set consists of two pots, one frying pan and one nylon stuff sack
    *Pot measures 5 1/2 inches in diameter x 2 1/4 inches in height, pot measures 5 inches in diameter x 2 1/8 inches in height and frying pan measures 5 3/4 inches in diameter.

Peter Pereira

@biggdogg

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I've been looking for a Ti cookset. And also thanks for someone using my link to join Gilt.com, I was able to use the $25 credit towards this purchase. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools