Topic

Jefferson/George Washington national forests virginia

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Jefferson/George Washington national forests virginia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

Hey everybody,

I have been scouring the web but have been unable to find any trip reports in these regions. I would like a little bit of everything, falls, summits, valleys, etc. Can anyone recommend loop hikes or hikes that utilize shuttles in these regions?

We will have only one car.

Looking for 35-50 mile loops.

Maximum 5 days 4 nights.

Graeme Finley

@gfinley001

Locale: SF Bay Area
    Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

Bad news guys, check this out:

I was running at my friends pool and gonna jump in and do a flip or dive or whatever when i hit a nail. The nail was sticking up with the nail head out about 3/8ths of an inch. I stomped my foot down to jump off, punctured it, then dragged the nail down my foot about an inch. Pretty deep, hurt to get sewn up. Doc says will be healed on the exterior in 12 days, interior could take longer. hope all my planning wasn't for nothing.

nail in foot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools