Topic

NOBO colorado trail thru hike

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion NOBO colorado trail thru hike

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ross erickson

@themaestro

Locale: colorado

I was just wondering if anyone here has north bound thru hiked the colorado trail and saved their conversion of the guidebook. Im a little tight on time at the moment with just moving and all but i know something like that would take me all day. or if anyone has any other suggestions on what they used to plan their NOBO CT thru hike, as far as backtracking the guidebook, that would be great!
    peace
    .maestro.

Bill Manning

@ontrack

Great question. I'd also be interested in the answer. Has anyone converted the SOBO data in CT guides to NOBO?

Karl Gottshalk
    BPL Member

@kgottshalk

Locale: Colorado, USA

The Colorado Trail Databook ($11.95) lists all mileages in both directions as well as the GPS datapoints mentioned in the guidebook and is pocket sized. Two facing pages for each section, with elevation profile and basic map. http://www.coloradotrail.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools