Topic

Suunto on sale at theclymb

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Suunto on sale at theclymb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

theclymb.com is having a decent sale on suunto training watches. If you want to check out the deals, here is an invite.

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MattAllen

full disclosure… I get a $10 credit if you order through my invite.

Fred Ackerman

@phred

Only thing I can seem to get to on here is the sale on Xterra. Is the Suunto thing over?

Edit: Yes, I believe it is. Oh well. Did they have all their watches? If it was really 55% off, I really missed out.

Pieter Kaufman

@pieter

Not all their watches. Mainly (only?) their training oriented watches. Assuming you were interested in something with an altimeter/barometer, there was nothing of interest.

Giltman does have a good deal on a titanium Tissot T-Touch right now though. Good, basic ABC functionality on that one, real analogue sweep hands, and a superior all-around product to the Suuntos with a smaller case size than the Cores, Vectors, etc. $449 for it, and that's an outstanding price.

Roberto Requena

@rrequena

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I bought my Suunto watch off Jomashop.com. It's still got to be the best place online to buy watches. My Suunto Core Yellow black came out to $185 after I found a 10% off coupon. That's the cheapest I've seen that model. They sell more or less every other brand of watch from sport to fashion to heirloom quality.

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

This does look like a nice watch, that would be perfectly acceptable to wear around town, without looking like you were heading off to climb Everest. (I had to look through the watch section twice, since it was the least 'flashy' looking sports watch) Plus it's titanium!

* Round titanium case with digital window at 6 o'clock
    * Titanium bracelet with deployment closure
    * Swiss made quartz multi function movement
    * Water resistance tested at 30M
    * Features include date, compass, thermometer, barometer, alarm, chronograph, perpetual calendar, and rotating bezel
    * Case measures 42mm (1.7 inches) wide
    * 20mm (0.8 inches) wide
    * 2 year warranty

(Note that Gilt is also an invite site. Feel free to use http://www.gilt.com/invite/rodlawlor Theoretically I receive a $25 credit if anyone buys using this, but it's never happened yet. I need richer friends!)

Fred Ackerman

@phred

Now I'm not so sad. And thanks for the info.

The price for the Core on Amazon is really good. $167.00 for the black and yellow one.

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

yeah… mostly training watches. There was one with an altimeter though… oh, and a golf one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools