Topic

anyone interrested in a complete fly fishing setup??

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Fishing & Tenkara anyone interrested in a complete fly fishing setup??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kevin smith

@divr6347

im thinking of selling my fly fishing setup this is a complete package i have a st croix premier 4 pc 5 wt rod with st croix reel 5wt floating line and backing the rod has
    the storage case and carry tube ialso have a fishpond san juan vertical chest pack with two fly boxes and about 30 flies and a few leaders
    i don t know what to ask for it i was just going to see if anyone isinterrested i also have a set of orvis large waders new in box and wading boots(cabelas size 11 also new in box let me know if anyone is interrested in any of this
    at [email protected] or pm me
    thanks
    kevin

Jason Klass
    BPL Member

@jasonklass

Locale: Colorado

Kevin,
    Just curious, why are you selling off all of your gear? Are you not interested in fly fishing anymore?

kevin smith

@divr6347

im thinking of selling this gear because i never have time to use it i have tried to make time to go fly fishing but it seems like something else always comes up and i end up putting it off so i figured i would offer it here to see if someone else might be able to get some use out of this gear i have a feeling it will just collect dust if i keep it so if anyone would like to get started for a good price let me know
    kevin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools