Topic

Latest Summer gearlist

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Latest Summer gearlist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

Hey, this is my latest summer gear list. It is missing a few things as i am waiting for mini dropper bottles from bpl to arrive, but that weight couldn't be more than 2-4oz. It also does not include food/water weight as this is variable according to what i dehydrate and the area i am hiking. Critiques? Red bars are things i have not added yet.

Save to desktop, reopen, and zoom.

Or if you have an hf membersip(free):

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17733

Chris Gray
    Spectator

@chrisfol

Locale: Denver, Coloado

We need to sign-up to the forum in order to view your gear list.

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

Locale: Ozarks

Looks pretty good and well thought out Not sure what you could do other than get quilts made from lighter material, which you mentioned. I guess the Aarn pack is a little heavy, don't know much about those kind, but you chose it for it's uniqueness. You already have plans for the lighter cookpot, and I assumed you wanted to have a nice light instead of some little LEDs. Are you using the JRB stuffsack for weatherproofing…trying to find something extra here.

I haven't been reading gearlists, but thought yours would be worth checking out since you're a hanger. How are those dyneema whoopies working for you?

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

DO you think the eos is not a nice light? Its so bright its blinding, its heavier but brighter than any others and well regulated. bNo stuff sack, just stuff it in compactor bag. Dynaglide whoppies are great, so is zing it hammock ridgeline.

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

I removed my nitrile gloves and a few other things from my med/toilitries/misc bag. I am now at around 10.5lbs baseweight without food and water/fuel. not bad for using a 3+lb bodypack and hammock setup.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools