Topic

Lowe Alpine Elite Jacket (eVent) – opinions?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Lowe Alpine Elite Jacket (eVent) – opinions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jason Shaffer

@pilgrim

Hi everyone,
    I’m in the market for a climbing shell, and after being so pleased w/ my ID eVent jacket, I would really like one made of eVent. In another post Richard Nelridge mentioned the Lowe Alpine Elite Jacket — which wasn’t on my radar until now.

Opinions? Is the hood helmet-compatible? How is the cut, and the sizing? thanks in advance
    -Jason

Richard Nelridge
    Spectator

@naturephoto1

Locale: Eastern Pennsylvania

Hi Jason,

The Lowe Alpine Elite eVENT jacket is discontinued and available through Sierra Trading Post. Check the G Spot Listing for the above Subject. I think that my last listing was about January 25. There is a lot of information in the posting and the web links for Outdoor Magic.

Rich

Jason Shaffer

@pilgrim

Geez — guess I should have done a search first! Lots of info, thanks much Richard.

Yes my interest in it stems from the discount! Debating between the LA Elite and Montane’s eVent Superfly. I like Montane’s products tremendously (esp. fit) but price for new superfly begs to differ.

Jeff Vince

@ac_doctor

The Lowe Alpine Elite eVENT jacket is available for $199 at Sierra Trading Post and is loaded with options and absolutedly astonishing wearing it out while it is raining. You can’t lose on this deal…

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/xq/asp/base_no.43065/dept_id./est./qx/product.htm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools