Topic

Victorinox on sale at theclymb.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Victorinox on sale at theclymb.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Sale has started!

You can sign up through my invite link below. If you buy anything, the site will give me a $10 kickback. Thanks!

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KonradChen

they have some vic signatures and the Huntsman on sale. The later being one of my favorite car camping knives

Justin Carter
    BPL Member

@orangebananas

Locale: San Francisco East Bay

Beat me to it. Hopefully they'll have some lightweight stuff.

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

i just want the tiny scissors..forget the knife. Any1 know where to order tiny sharp scissors?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Looks like they have the vic. signature for $10, which is the classic knife, but with a pen instead of the tooth pick. They also have a couple good knives for car-camping use.

Issac, I think your best bet on just getting the scissor is either buying a used classic off ebay for dirt cheap, and cutting the scissor off, or buying a victorinox swisscard and just taking the scissors (these scissors have a finger loop though, so a bit heavier)

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Issac,
    I went to my local "Knife and Smoke" shop and had them order the small scissors found in the "credit card" tool assortment.

Scissors

$8 and a week. 8 grams.

Edit: added image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools