Topic

partner(s) for 3-4 day soCal trip

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips partner(s) for 3-4 day soCal trip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Clemens

@tarbubble

Locale: dirtville, CA

i am getting inexplicably nervous about going solo, so i’m testing the water to see if anybody here is interested in a Thursday-Sunday trip next weekend (June 15-18). i haven’t settled on a route, but i’m looking at the San Gabriels. maybe some more of the PCT. however, i’m open to alternatives. end-to-end or loop, no preference. i CAN leave soCal, but i have 4 days maximum.

i travel somewhat light (i’m closing in on 10 lbs base) and can walk all day, but i’ll be honest and admit i’m not in the best cardiovascular shape (haven’t been running as often as i should since having my 2nd child a year ago), so i’m not a FAST walker. i’m anticipating 15 miles per day max. i like to walk, and tend to set up camp late.

interested? my email is tarbubble a t yahoo you-know-what.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools