Topic

Adventure Foods

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Has anyone tried their food. From the catalouge their stuff seems to be pretty interesting. I just bought a roast beef spread for lunch and I am wondering if anyone else has tried their stuff.

David Bonn

@david_bonn

Locale: North Cascades

I’ve been happy with them. Mostly bulk purchases of dried vegetables and spices. Their powdered salsa is pretty good, though not as salsa.

David White
    BPL Member

@davidw

Locale: Midwest

Sam and Jean did a really great job for me a couple of years ago on a Boy Scout Philmont trek. I have special dietary requirements that the BSA program just won’t work for and they did a wonderful job in developing a menu and tailoring their meals to meet my special needs. They also helped another Scout leader on my crew who also had special (but different from my) dietary needs.

The service was simply outstanding. I mostly do freezer bag cooking anymore; but I wounldn’t hesitate to use Adventure Foods again.

Ken Larson
    BPL Member

@kenlarson

Locale: Western Michigan

As of February 29, 2008 Adventure Foods is out of business.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools