Topic

$32 Down Jacket

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals $32 Down Jacket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert R
    BPL Member

@rob-r

Locale: North Texas

I’m laid up after having foot surgery and so I’m watching the Today Show.  I don’t know how long this deal will last but on their website, today dot com, they are selling a packable down jacket which normally is $100 for $32.  Like I said I don’t know how long this deal will last, probably today only.  I went to the website and into their “store.”  It looks like a fairly decent jacket and it has a separate stuff sack.  So if you are on a budget, like many of us are, maybe this will put less of a dent in the budget.

Robert R
    BPL Member

@rob-r

Locale: North Texas

Looks like it has 650 fill and you would have to use the code Today32 when you checkout

Jim C
    BPL Member

@jimothy

Locale: Georgia, USA

This may be the same 32 Degrees jacket sold at Costco. Their website has the men’s version for $25. The women’s version (which is on the Today site) is not on the Costco website, but I think I’ve seen them at my local Costco.

Adam R
    BPL Member

@adamussg

I used one of these for the first 1200 miles of the AT. It held up well considering what I put it through. About 1000 miles in it started spitting feathers. Keep in mind no dwr treatment with this so keep her dry. I ended up purchasing a patagonia ultralight puffy. 600 miles into rhe PCT last year the zipper broke and I had to patch two holes with tenacious tape. I’m about to do the AT again and just ordered another one of these 32 degrees jackets. It’s gonna get shredded anyways on a thru right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools