Topic

Trip invite to utah

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring Trip invite to utah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

Update (5/4/2010) – This trip might be put on hold till the end of the summer due to a job opportunity

if anyone is interested in spending a 7-8 days biking ~400 miles doing a modified version of the adventure cycling association's Utah cliffs loop, i'll be leaving out of St. George on may 22nd with a friend. the trip will follow the main loop while adding on the kolob section of zion, a trip out to bryce canyon and spending an extra day there. there will be some backpacking, but mostly just riding.

Also, if anyone is planning on being in or around zion on may 27th, i really need some help getting a walk-in permit to a west rim site on the 28th. Please let me know. (I'm willing to pay for your time to help me with this)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools