Topic

PNT 2009

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports PNT 2009

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Austin Miller
    Spectator

@austin

I noticed that there have been no updates related to the Pacific Northwest Trail since 2007. I admit that during my 2009 thru hike I didn't take the best trail notes, but I still mention some in my blog. If planning on doing the PNT, I don't know of a more current source (I apologize that most of this blog isn't 100% relevant):

http://voyageofthemiller.blogspot.com/2009/06/15-june-2009-polebridge-montana.html

Poorly maintain stretches where I found little trail and almost all bushwhacking than trail: Liola Creek Trail, Little Snowy Top Idaho

Dirk Rabdau

@dirk9827

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I enjoyed reading about your adventure. I've only met a handful of people who've ever done this trail and I live in the Pacific Northwest. You have a nice way of concentrationg on one of two themes with your journal and keeping it from becoming a grocery list of places and names.

Terrific stuff!

Dirk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools